Monday, June 11, 2012

Funk, Class, Trend, Edge

Life. Inspiration 
Sometimes, I wish that I could choose the things that made me feel happy or sad. Its difficult to ignore feelings that you have, good or bad. Imagine a life where we could block out all of our negative feelings? My sensitivity is a trait that I benefit from because it makes me who I am. I am constantly thinking about others and treating them the way that I would like to be treated. Unfortunately, not every one thinks the same way; therefore, I often find myself disappointed. This means that my sensitivity can also be viewed as a weakness. You have to be strong, stand up for yourself, and believe in who you are. One of the most difficult things is confronting someone (others can do it all day, everyday). Instead of confronting someone I often let the thought sit in my head. We have all experienced our thoughts keeping us up all night, and after all of that thinking, nothing has progressed. Find something that makes you strong, and make is stronger. Then, find something that makes you weak, and try to use that weakness to your advantage and learn from it. Learn about yourself and make an effort to remain aware of it so you know how to handle it. Life will always have its ups and downs, but its the way that you use the experiences both positive and negative, that will make a difference. 

Love. 

I love surprises, support, honesty, a hand to hold, and the way that my face can always find a smile when I'm with you. 

Know the things that you love, find out the things that they love and return it. This goes for family, friends and lovers 


Fashion.


Funk.Tend.Edge.Class

No comments:

Post a Comment