Monday, June 4, 2012

Keep Dreaming

Life. Inspiration 
I think one of the scariest aspects of life is following your dreams. Some people are so sure of what they want that attempting their dreams are not as intimidating. Not only is following your dream difficult, but not knowing what exactly those dreams are makes it even more difficult. I have friends and family who know exactly what they want and they are going for it (so proud of them!). These dreams take a lot of hard work and dedication but the pursuit of the dream is the first step. As for me, I'm not entirely sure what my dreams are. When I think I know, it changes. I'm sure I am not the only one that goes through these struggles but it can be very frustrating. One of the best things that I do; however, is continue to stay positive and open minded. I know life will lead me in the right direction. So for my friends that are following theirs...keep it up! And for those of you who are unsure like I am, just stay positive and let life happen. Find something that you are passionate about and get involved somehow (part of the reason I started this blog). Getting involved with something that you have a passion for will help you feel that much closer to it. 



Love.
All I have to say about love today is to make sure you let your loved one know how much you appreciate them. I am the happiest and luckiest girl to have my love in my life. =) He's amazing and I always make sure that he knows how I feel <3 No Games necessary. 


Fashion.
keep dreamin'




I love House of Harlow!  - Nicole Richie's line of clothing and accessories. She makes such great bohemian style clothing. The sunglasses are great for everyday wear (they are my personal favorite!) as well as every other item that can be paired with so many different things. The dress is a great color and the pattern and would look fantastic on all body types.  


Just keep dreaming <3
CAL  

1 comment:

  1. You are so inspiring! As a young girl trying to follow her dreams, I can definitely say that it is scary sometimes. I appreciate how you can relate to that and the motivation to stay positive! <3

    You are definitely positive and open minded! Your versatile fashion sense gives everyone great suggestions and I have to say that today, I personally LOVE this wardrobe.

    XO _VAL

    ReplyDelete