Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Introducing The $100 Hump Day


Life.Inspiration. 

Last night I had dinner with my best friend. I'm pretty sure  it's one of my favorite things to do in the world. My friends and I used to go out to the bars whenever we have the chance, these days, the last place I want to go is a bar. I'm not sure if its just me, but I thoroughly enjoy good conversations, strong Chambord martinis, and good food when looking to catch up. Don't get me wrong, the bars can be fun; however, its nicer to have a conversation without screaming in each others ears. The next time you are thinking about getting together with friends, plan something other than going to a bar or a club (or go to dinner first!). Quality time is crucial for friendships, so make sure to include that in your plans. 


Love.

One type of love that I have not discussed is the love for a sibling. I have a younger brother and sister. I would do anything at the drop of a hat for either of them. I'm not entirely sure if they know that but I think they do. My siblings mean the world to me because they are friends and family that will always have my back. Not all siblings get along; however, its important to make an effort to have a relationship with them. My brother, sister, and I have had our fair share of fighting (although it was long ago) but the most important thing is that all 3 of us know that we will be there for each other through anything (thick and thin to be cliche). Basically what I want to say is that I am so proud of them, and I love them. :) 

Fashion.


$100 Hump Day





Shoes,$40


This $100 Hump Day outfit is so cute! Can you believe it's only $100!? This outfit is great for many occasions and each item is worth every penny! The shoes themselves make a statement, pair them with the floral skirt and you've got yourself such a fun ensemble. The cropped shirt is in this season along with the feather necklace. Go ahead, treat yourself to a new outfit. Its such a great deal, how could you resist? ;) 



Thanks for reading, 
CAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment