Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy Saturday

Follow my blog with Bloglovin: Waking up on a Saturday morning after a long week of work is the best feeling! I can't imagine anyone feeling differently. I had to share the outfit below and my experiences from last night. 




Fashion
Outfit Of The Day:







Topshop lace Dress

ASOS Belt





I love the color of this dress. Its elegant and funky in nature due to the design of the dress and the color choice. The belt breaks up the color a bit with the light pink band and then the matching buckle! (so perfect!). I love the nude pumps but really any would work. As for the bag, a gold or neutral color is best because the main focus is the dress and of course you! 



Life.Inspiration.


The weather is a bit gloomy at the moment but I'm not! Today is Cinco De Mayo and my best friends grad school graduation celebration. All of my best friends and some of their boyfriends are getting together for dinner and drinks. These are the moments
I live for. Period.


So I have a story from my adventures last night (after working until 9pm on a Friday). My boyfriend had been waiting at this local classy bar for me. I decided to join him for a drink (or two! French Martini and Grey Goose gimlet yumm). Anyways, we were about 30-40 years younger than everyone at this place. Let me tell you, these people know how to get down!!! Besides the fact that they were crazy their actions actually inspired me. I have to admit that I do have a bit of a fear of getting old, but after last night some of my worries are gone. Life is what you make of it, whether your 16 or 85 you need to do what makes you happy. Seeing the people dancing, laughing, drinking, and flirting brought to my attention that as long as you are with good company it doesn't matter how old you are. 


Love. 

Its an addiction, or obsession. A force that is magnetic in nature. This feeling will come for everyone. And when it happens, you'll know. 



How do you feel about getting old? Does anyone have any inspiring experiences they want to share? Leave a comment below in the comment box =) 



1 comment: