Friday, May 4, 2012

The Beginning

Hi. 


I wanted to create a blog about my passions in life. Living life to the fullest, Loving who you are, your family, friends and that "heart pounding" type of love ;). Lastly, Fashion which gives one the ability to express themselves without saying a word.


I work in NYC and my time is consumed in the Advertising industry. As much as Advertising is great, there is much more than my job that defines me. Too many people today focus on work and not on the aspects of life that make them happy.




Fashion
Outfit Of The Day: 







Onya-Suede





This outfit is classy, trendy, and most of all so cute! Its perfect for daytime or throw on a pair of nude pumps and it can be great for going out. I love outfits that can be worn in different ways. The pants speak for themselves - the floral pattern and colors are perfect. The Rag and Bone T can be worn with any type of bottom. The DV shoes (SO COMFORTABLE, wearing them today!) are also very versatile. 



Love.Life.Inspiration


The most important aspect of my life is love. My boyfriend has actually laughed at me because he says I love all creatures, which may actually be true. (wont kill a bug even if its in my own house, i insist on having it caught and let outside). Sometimes, life gets so busy that its not easy to see everyone you love. I don't live with my family (but call them often) and my best friends don't live too close anymore. The most important thing about love is making sure that the people you do love know it. So if anyone reads this. Take five minutes and send a text (or make a call if you do have the time) to your friend, brother, sister, mom, or dad  and let them know you are thinking about them. The people in your life create real meaning to it.  


Well, that's all I have for today. Much more to come on 
Living, Loving, Fashion, and Inspiring. 

Please comment or ask questions and I can follow up on my next post! 








No comments:

Post a Comment