Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Life Planning


Life.Inspiration.

Someone once told me that being in your 20's is one of the most difficult times in life.  I've been experiencing some struggle with my work-life balance, and the constant pressure I put on myself when I think about what I aspire to be, both personally, and professionally. 


I'm not excited about the struggles that are to come; however, I am excited about what will come from them. Many people do not live in the moment, and that becomes a huge problem. I used to dwell on the future, and all I did was worry, that never let me have any fun! I was letting the present pass by without making the best of it.


It's important to focus on the negative things in life sometimes because that's what motivates you to make changes; however, its MORE important to focus on the positive aspects of life while trying to fix the negative. In my last post I spoke about picking up a new hobby, but this time the struggle is different. A distraction is not necessary, focus is. Instead of freaking out(I know we all do!), begin to actively think about the possible changes and be sure to always have fun in the process. There are many different stages in life, and the beauty of that is we are able to make it what we want and in doing so we find ourselves in the process. Life is not always going to be easy, but coming out on top after the difficult times is what makes all of the effort worthwhile. 




Love.

You know he loves you when, he accidentally wakes you up too early because he can't hold back his kisses.

You know you love each other when, you buy gifts and you physically can't wait to give and receive them.

You know he's amazing when, you spend a lot of time together but no time ever feels like its enough 

You know he's the best when you can't wipe that silly smile off of your face. 

When you find someone you care about, make sure they care about you just as much and everything else will come. 






Fashion.


Teal       






































This outfit is perfect for any spring/summer day. The shirt is sheer so it's great for hot weather but its dressier than your average tank top. The  collar necklace gives the outfit an edge while the rest is classy. The sequined collar spices things up a bit and makes the shirt dressy enough for a night out. The sandals are great for day to day wear and can be warn with any color or outfit. 

One secret to having a diverse wardrobe it buying essential pieces and "smart" colors. Doing so enables you to mix and match different articles of clothing - that way it looks like you've never warn the same outfit twice ;)... In my next post I will offer more guidance on these essentials and "smart" colors. 


Until Next Time <3 
CAL 

No comments:

Post a Comment